I realised I never shared my Autumn bucket list on here a few days ago, I had it all written down and we did quite a few of them without even referring back to them so I thought I would share our Christmas bucket list instead!
We are definitely a Christmas mad household. I do go a bit fairy light heavy and I am super traditional in my colour schemes. I don’t do any pink/blue/purple decs I only do gold, silver, red, green and of cooourse copper! Last year I did a complete copper and silver tree and it did look pretty bladdy wonderful. I cannot hide the fact I am so so excited to get all the decs out and find all the things I forgot I had and start tarting up the house!
So without further a do…
- Bake and decorate Christmas biscuits
- Put on our Christmas jumpers and take a million pictures with the polaroid camera and make silly christmas bunting from them
- Watch Elf. This needs no justification and should be on everyone’s bucket list as standard!!
Make our advent treasure hunt from the 1st December
- Make at least 5 gifts to give to friends and family
- Go to a Christmas market
Go to a Christmas fayre
- Go late night Christmas shopping in our local town
- Take the kids ice skating
- Visit Father Christmas in a grotto
- Make mulled wine. (and drink it. all.)
- Spend one evening wrapping presents listening to Christmas music. Drinking mulled wine. A lot of mulled wine.
- Go for a drive and see all the Christmas lights
- Wear red lipstick as much as humanly possible through December
- Make our own Christmas cards for close friends and family
- Make delicious dairy free hot chocolate
- Make up a shoe box to give to a local childrens charity
- Write a letter to Father Christmas
- Make a paper snowflake garland
- Make a gingerbread house
I’m fully aware this is a pretty unrealistic bucket list for the next 6 weeks, especially with work being so busy this time of year, but a girl can dream! And of course no blog post of mine can be without photos so here are some of last years Christmas snaps!
If you are local I am also running a couple of days of Christmas Mini photoshoots in my studio, head on over to my facebook page for all the info!